HTML/Javascript

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lm3886 Gainclone

Within two years I have made ​​a few DIY amplifier many sources of diyaudio. I ever made a chip amp, class ab and class d amp. Among dxblame st (good bass), sr200 (low noise), B500 and etc.. Amp chip is the first amp I make. And it was the amp that still can not be defeated by the other in terms of vocal amp. So I chose lm3886 chip for my audio system.

  • My complete gainclone in wood case. Using black carpet casing.


  • Using 30vac toroidal transformer. Using mdf to build case.


  • Using apex's regulator to regulate 35vdc from from 42vdc. Detail about this regulator here.


  • Using apex's stereo tone control with +/-10dB bass and treble adjust. This tone control low noise and good design. More detail about this pre amp here. Apex pcb file stereo tone control.


  • For the amplifier, i use below circuit to implement this project. Good explanation here.















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good diy.you done very well.keep it up.

Post a Comment